Read about the steps that Synergy Vision are taking in the wake of Coronavirus…
The health and safety of our team and the wider community are our absolute priority and, following the advice from the Government on 16th February, all our team will be working from home until further notice.
In order to support our team, our clients and our community, we have taken several steps.They include:
· Regular updates from the leadership team so teams and clients are aware of any developments moving forward
· Ensuring all our staff have everything they need to work from home, including monitors and suitable desks etc.
· The setting up of daily calls between teams and the moving of face-to-face meetings to virtual meetings to keep everyone connected
· An expansion of flexible working so everyone can work to a schedule that suits them and their clients
· Ensuring the team have access to mental health support services (online and on the phone) if they are needed
· Giving team members time off to volunteer with local charities and organisations who are tackling the effects of Coronavirus
We are monitoring the situation closely and are prepared to act quickly depending on any changes to circumstances
It’s going to be a tough time for lots of people and we’re determined to support anyone we can in any way we can.